Friday, June 24, 2011

EVEN STRAIGHT GIRLS SHOULD WEAR BOYS UNDERWEAR

     If you don't read Autostraddle, you should cause it rocks. There is an old article in there about underwear and most of the stuff they got on that page is either:
  1. Too expensive
  2. Sold out
  3. Sort of girly
     I don't agree with all their choices of just briefs. I think they look really saggy and ugly (except the American Apparel ones). If you're going to wear underwear that's short like that...just wear girls' underwear.
     I'm more of a boxer briefs type of girl. I like the tightness, but it still feels really free (especially in the crotch area) and I feel more comfortable walking around in them because they have more leg coverage. They still fit under my skinny jeans too! Plus...the best part:

   I'll NEVER get a wedgie

     I'm really, really small. Size 0, 5'3 and 102 pounds to be exact. I fit into frickin' little boys' size 12 or 14. It's all good for me though because I save money!

So here's what I wear:



     These are by FAR the best fitting and the most comfortable undies I've ever had in my LIFE. They are just REALLY soft and low rise so it fits better for girls. Plus they make my ass look beautiful. I also like how the band isn't super huge and hard. They have black ones too. Calvin Klein is just an amazing brand. If you don't fit into little boys' just get men's. They're great too, I know cause my dad walks around in them all the time.



You guys already know I have the shark ones


I really like these! I just love the color orange AND blue!

     So I buy guys' x-small from American Eagle. I shrunk them in the wash and wear them with the band folded down and it fits really well. They are pretty soft, but not as soft as the Calvin's, but still...really good. I like the fact that they make their underwear fun too. If you buy them during their sales, they are great.












     -American Eagle Low-Rise Trunks

I have these exact ones
      The good thing about them is that they come in neon colors, they are softer than the boxer briefs, they are pretty low rise and just very comfortable. The bad thing is that they have the pouch for my non-existent balls. It doesn't open up so it's really awkward fitting. It sticks out a little bit...and sometimes I'll push it in and then it's just a weird looking dent. BUT if you don't plan on showing people,or you just don't care, they are super comfortable!










     -American Apparel Boxer Briefs




       They have a bajillion colors, that's what makes it appealing to me. I LOVE COLOR! Especially if they are bright. They just make walking around in your undies more interesting and fun. These are really expensive for me though...but they have a 3-pack deal.


     -Boxer Briefs for the CHEAP and/or the BROKE: Hanes

     For some reason the band really matters to me. I think it's cause I like to wear my underwear with the band showing a little bit above my pants. Fruit of the Loom does NOT have a cool looking band so therefore I've never bought them. But Hanes...are really cheap and the band is alright. $10 for a pack of 5. That's really good. The thing is though, they have like 3 colors so two of them are the same as each other (when I bought them at the store) and that bugs me. Anyway, these are sort of rough, but still more comfortable than girl's underwear. If you're cheap or broke as hell like Casey...get these!




      -Last bit, I don't have these...but I REALLY WANT THEM!!!




     So there you have it...that's the underwear I wear. I tried putting on a pair of girls' underwear the other day and...no....just no! I took them off. There's no way I'll ever go back to wearing THOSE after I started wearing boys' underwear. And I know Casey is just a boxer shorts type of girl. Maybe she'll write about that later.

1 comment:

  1. You changed my life with this post.
    Honestly, I am so much more comfortable now, thank you!

    ReplyDelete