Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Musyc That Landyn Lykes (Don't know why I'm spellyng wyth "y"s)

Ok so...like most teenagers I listen to a ton of music too...and not any of that mainstream shit on the radio. That stuff f*cking sucks! But you know what doesn't? Listening to Skrillex with one of these. I'll be def by the time I turn 20.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure a lot of people have heard of Skrillex. I don't actually listen to THAT much dub. Skrilly is just an incredible artist. I'm more into...trance, house and electro and blah blah blah, I'm not great with genres. My favorite artist as of now is probably The Twelves.







Here's some of my favs by The Twelves:

Ce Jeu (The Twelves Remix) by Yelle
Drop The Tough (The Twelves Remix) by Groove Armada
Killer Sexy Guy (The Twelves Remix) by Undershower
Help I'm Alive (The Twelves Remix) by Metric
Hurricane Jane (The Twelves Remix) by Black Kids
YOA (The Twelves Remix) by Theater of Disco

ANYTHING by The Twelves sounds amazing!
Here are some songs that sound similar:


Youth Blood (12th Planet and Flinch Remix) by Little Jinder
Kelly (Breakbot Remix) by Van She
Baby (Breakbot Remix) by PNAU
Contender by Fenech-Soler
I'll Get You (Treasure Fingers Remix) by Classixx
What You Need (Hey Champ Remix) by Priors
With You Forever (FM Attack Remix) by PNAU
Crooked Piano (Joe Zee Remix) by The 666 Order 
Somebody To Love (Redial's Sunday Drive Remix) by Mark Ronson & The Business Intl

And here are just some really good songs I found that doesn't really sound like the ones above, but...whatever:

Cookies Fly (12th Planet Remix) by Ladybox
Whisper (Bullwack Remix) by Asian Trash Boy
Pick Up The Phone (Disko Dali Remix) by Dragonette
Shelter (Flinch Remix) by The XX

Blast away








No comments:

Post a Comment