Thursday, June 23, 2011

What I Found At The Mall Yesterday

     Ok so Casey and I went queer clothes shopping and so I'm reporting about American Apparel and Urban Outfitter.

Urban Outfitter
     This store is amazing as you probably already know. I mean...look at this shirt we found!

 ^What a queerio^

     Urban is probably the best place for cool (guy's) t-shirts and also Hot Topic has cool t-shirts too.

Here are some of our favorite things we found at Urban:
     -This Jacket


 Here's a pic of us wearing it, but...I'm making a weird face so...

     -These leather sneakers



     -AND this OTHER jacket

   

     It's quite interesting and the color is guyish. It's weirdly cool! Looks like something our friend Kayla would wear. She's an interesting character, we'll have to interview her sometime.

     So those our 4 of our favorite things we found. Plus Urban is generally really good for all kinds of shoes, hats and ties!

 I like the American Flag looking ones. Very patriotic! 
I'm thinking about getting some American Flag boxer briefs

Love the blue and white striped. The are ties within the tie!

American Apparel 
     I don't think anyone buys anything from here besides their hoodies, underwear and occasionally their neon stuff for costumes.
  Got this from Am Apparel to make a spoof workout video. (Before I got my haircut)
     -Anyway, I think American Apparel has some pretty neat things in there, besides the hoodies. There's sleeveless hoodies


     $38 or you could just cut the sleeves off an old jacket. I think anything looks cool sleeveless these days. I know a girl who cut the sleeves off a blazer and another one who cut the sleeves off a denim jacket.
     
     -I also liked their really colorful running shorts.
I have yet to jog with these. 

     -These baseball shirts (I call em), but apparently they're called 3/4 Sleeve Raglan shirts. I didn't even know they had a men's and a women's one! Casey tried on the men's one and it was effing beautiful.

    
But she's insecure about her C cup breasts so I had to get a picture off the website.

     -I LOVE the texture on their bow ties!


     And of course...buy their legendary underwear. They have really nice shiny shoes, men's shorts, undies, leg warmers...what a crazy store. I LOVE IT. It's so gay in there cause everything's unisex.

     So that's what I found! Pretty soon we're going to do a report on finding tuxedos, suits and formal wear and how to pull of guy's clothes without looking like a total tranny.

No comments:

Post a Comment